Real-Time Lusitania Sinking

Sorry mate, Itsstillthinking took it down when he got involved with a certain other group currently working on a successor product mentioned by Nikki a few messages up.
Damn, nice, I’m hoping it comes out this year. Seems like it’s about done. Not quite sure if the interiors of it is done though.

This project looks phenomenal; I can't wait! Unfortunately I was never able to download Britannic: Patronness of the Mediterranean from STEAM. I hope I don't have that problem when this is released.

Hello Dan,

Welcome to the forum.

anyone know how i download this?
As noted by another member on the previous page, the creator took it down as he became involved with a 'certain other group currently working on a successor product'. The successor is still in development.

I have always thought is was a ruptured steam pipe.
It was either one or the other - boiler explosion or steam pipe rupture.

Lab experiments done several years back strongly suggested a steam pipe rupture.

The man who funded those lab experiments, the late Greg Bemis, threw a bit of a tantrum and dismissed the scientific evidence because it wasn't what he wanted to hear. Bemis was totally deluded and firmly believed in the false conspiracy theory of there being explosives in the hull, which was categorically not the case.

Thanks, also quiston what time zone was Lusitania in? I am going to try and watch Titanic Animation's real time sinking lined up with the real event live.

Today we commemorate the 106th anniversary of the Lusitania's sinking off the coast of Ireland.

HFX studios led by Tom Lynskey has shown teaser screenshots of their Lusitania project which is being developed and programmed by Its'stillthinking/Levi, and being overseen by J.Kent Layton and Mike Poirier.

More details here:

Screenshots will be attached below too. Be sure to follow HFX studios on Facebook and the YouTube channel Part-Time Explorer for development updates.

link game please ?

The game is not yet available for purchase. Tom said it'll be on Steam. Just no updates for that. The last month's update is from October 13th, 2022 and it has:
"EXTERIOR: Most of the exterior is completed; we are working on adding missing parts and cutting out the last of the windows and doorways that will seamlessly connect our interior environments with our exterior model.

INTERIOR: A-Deck is finished with the exception of moldings in the Smoke Room. Levi is doing an immeasurable amount of damage to his mental health by cutting out hundreds, if not thousands, of corridor paneling by hand to model every significant passenger corridor for at least First Class.

SINKING: The sinking has been fully blocked out and we are adding effects.

ETC: Ambient details are being done and marketing strategies are being finalized, as well as a few additional partnerships for launch. We are even beginning to lay the ground work for our next project after Lusitania.

Please note that we work on the ship a lot more often than we update this page, so an update from a few days ago doesn’t mean we’ve stopped working."

The only link available to the virtual experience is this: Lusitania: The Greyhound's Wake — HFX Studios

The game is not yet available for purchase. Tom said it'll be on Steam. Just no updates for that. The last month's update is from October 13th, 2022 and it has:
"EXTERIOR: Most of the exterior is completed; we are working on adding missing parts and cutting out the last of the windows and doorways that will seamlessly connect our interior environments with our exterior model.

INTERIOR: A-Deck is finished with the exception of moldings in the Smoke Room. Levi is doing an immeasurable amount of damage to his mental health by cutting out hundreds, if not thousands, of corridor paneling by hand to model every significant passenger corridor for at least First Class.

SINKING: The sinking has been fully blocked out and we are adding effects.

ETC: Ambient details are being done and marketing strategies are being finalized, as well as a few additional partnerships for launch. We are even beginning to lay the ground work for our next project after Lusitania.

Please note that we work on the ship a lot more often than we update this page, so an update from a few days ago doesn’t mean we’ve stopped working."

The only link available to the virtual experience is this: Lusitania: The Greyhound's Wake — HFX Studios
so you can no longer play this demo version?

and then I wanted to know who to ask if they will put npc's in the game or not. Who should I contact ? let me know and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back