RMS Titanic artwork

Artwork in progress

205739.jpg

A famous painting " A night to remember"
208980.jpg

[Moderator's note: This post and the two above it, originally posted in an unrelated thread in this subtopic, have been moved to the pre-existing one discussing the same subject. JDT]

Absolutely breathtaking! I feel that your work *pars* with that of Ken Marschal ;-) BTW, I am preparing to mount a 2nd display at our public library, marking the 100th anniversary of Titanic's demise. May I have your permission to mount a color copy of the above? I will be sure to mark it...courtesy of Marko Lulic. You can visit my facebook page and view a video of last April's display. This year I plan to display all different items :)

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your very positive opinion.In fact Ken is
no one. I am just great grand son Titanic survivor Mr. Nikola LULIC and my art is deep emotive and is dedicated to
him primary, and all Titanic victims. My memrial colection
consists of 10 artworks, paintings and couple replica,
one is lifering and second porthole. Of course am ready for
cooperation. Just would be very grateful if have some more
information about your plans.
Help me about your facebook page. Thee are to many names.
Is there any picture?
Expecting your soon answer.
Best regads.
262698.jpg

Log into Facebook, then enter Michael Cundiff Carson City, NV. Scroll down, and there you will find a video of my *first* Titanic display. Thanking you for your permission to display that beautiful rendering! I'll be sure to get you a video of my *second* all different display. After a 45 yr. interest in TITANIC...it's amazing what one can accumulate. Howver my obsession started 1 Sept. 1985.

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Back