Special Leatherbound Edition LynchMarschall

Easton Press, one of the few surviving major fine press publishers, has released a beautiful leatherbound edition of Titanic, An Illustrated History.

To see the details, a picture, and ordering information, click on the following link:

http://titanicbooksite.com/special_announcement.html

And no, unfortunately, I do not get any renumeration for any copies sold. lol. But please DO tell them the TitanicBookSite.com sent you.

all the best, Michael (TheManInBlack) T

To Michael - (TheManInBlack) Thanks for giving us notice about the latest realise.

One question. - How does one go about getting a copy sent to the U.K?

Andrew W.

Andrew, I'm not sure about how the company handles overseas shipping, but there should be a link on their website to ask them. Here is the URL to their homepage, which does have a "Contact Us" link.

eastonpress.com/intro.asp

What a beautiful volume!!!!
I hope it will still retain the foldouts...
Thanks for posting this Michael, I would never have noticed this otherwise!
Ill be getting a copy.....

Easton Press also had a lovely black leather bound version of the Titanic classic 'The Maiden Voyage"

I think they also had a red leather bound version of the lusitania book "Seven Days to Disaster".

How about the signed leather bound Walter Lord book "A Night To Remember"- was that also an Easton Press book?

regards

Tarn Stephanos
Boston MA

Right on all counts Tarn. Yes, the signed leatherbound Night to Remember was by Easton as well.

I wonder if this will be a limited run?
I still need to snag that leather 'The maiden Voyage'- copies still pop up on bookfinder and abebooks- Im fairly certian Easton Press is all out of thier leather "The Maiden Voyage" and "A Night To Remember"...

regards

Tarn Stephanos

For a leather bound verion of that book, and knowing Easton Press's fine quality leather bound books, it will be well worth the price...
regards

Tarn Stephanos

>>$132.00!
Am I hearing you right?<<

Really high quality costs. It always has. If you want a collectors piece you can pass on to your great grandchildren, it would be a worthwhile investment.

$132 is quite a reasonable price for the quality of Easton's leather volumes. I have a few already---including ANTR---and they're extremely well-made and attractive.

Hello Mike!

Sorry I've taken this long to reply. I am grateful for your varied advise. Yesterday the arrival of my new Mastercard was delivered. I may pay for the whole lot in one big hit.

A.W.