Survivors News

Matthew, while I appriciate your desire to help out Miss Dean, I'm not really certain what can be accomplished by writing to Her Majesty the Queen about this. She's not to my knowladge a member of this forum and is not likely to have time to read it even if she looks in from time to time.

If you sent her a letter, realistically, the chances that it will be seen by anybody beyond a staffer are vanishingly small.

Thanks
Michael

I did write the Queen, I know the chances are slim but if we do not try, then nothing would get done. I'm glade that the stars got involve at least know she is being help ...

I also forward the story to CNN, Fox News, BBC & PBS along with the Queen with NO reply from any of them back in March & here in April but it didn't seem to be News worthy.

So I'm glad JC's Stars helped.I was hoping with the hits that this page gets it could have generated some help, being on the front page.

Thanks
Matthew

It all worked out without our help.

Just to say that Millvenia Dean has been admitted to hospital today and is not very well at all.
Lets hope that she makes another of her amazing fightbacks.

I will keep you informed.

Best regards

Brian

I will keep her in my prayers. That wonderful woman has come through so much, let's hope she pulls through this too, but if God calls her home to be with Him, let us hope that she will be at peace with her father, mother and brother again.

Back