Titanic 1:144 scale...

Yesterday I found a Titanic 1:144 scale model on Titanic Honor and Glory's store. Are there any reviews on it? The thing literally costs $1,300, and is on sale because it used to cost $1.7k

I haven't seen any reviews on the kit, personally but it looks like a very good kit for expert modelmakers. The price is about right for the kit compared to others on the market. I can't see a great saving though. The cheapest is £899.99 which is about $1176.75 plus postage from GB.

I would go with Trumpeter myself and it's much cheaper buying it from my local model shop rather than from HG. Still there games are amazing and well worth it. Britannic Patroness of the Meditation is truly a masterpiece in my opinion.

I haven't seen any reviews on the kit, personally but it looks like a very good kit for expert modelmakers. The price is about right for the kit compared to others on the market. I can't see a great saving though. The cheapest is £899.99 which is about $1176.75 plus postage from GB.

I would go with Trumpeter myself and it's much cheaper buying it from my local model shop rather than from HG. Still there games are amazing and well worth it. Britannic Patroness of the Meditation is truly a masterpiece in my opinion.
The Trumpeter kit is 1/200 scale and ismuch smaller.

Back