Titanic Adventures in Time for Gamecube

It would be nice if they could put this on Gamecube or Xbox or somthing. I'd buy it! I used to have this on my computer but it was a bad copy(I didnt know at the time when I bought it, it looked new) at a computer show.

yea i think i got a bad one also the one i got even when it was new gave me problems when playing where i had to save every 10 mins for risk of freezing up. but ti would work on my sisters computer which was the same exact as mine since we both got them at the same time. and now it still dosent work on my new computer. The game is good but after hearing bout cyberflix going under in 2000, i wonder who is going to make the next titanic game. I hope the next one to be made uses the graphics simmilar to halflife2 those graphics are IMO the best i seen for the price

Well I was looking at the site that you can buy the game new apparently when i was a kid and picked the game up which was my first pc game on a cdrom i picked up the hybrid thats probably why the game isnt playing right but now i have to figure out why when i install it it says not enough memory, i know i have enough i used to run it before i dont know anymore have to go through the computer system i guess.

Problem: I loaded Titanic I get to the intro with the news report when I click to open I get this. a box that says open, look in: Titanic, local, and below that tour. the file name (highlighted) is *.ti My computer is 1 yr old with plenty of gaming options etc. I purchased the game from Family Mega hits. help

Hello John,
In case you haven't gotten past this issue yet, the "Open" option is only for opening a saved game. You can save the game you are on and open it later to continue play from the same point, without having to start from the beginning.

If you have saved a game, it should be listed under the LOCAL and TOUR folders, with a name like "one.ti", "lounge.ti" or whatever name you give it (they all end with the "ti" extension). You then click on the saved game file you wish to play. No files will be listed if you have not saved one, so no need to click on "Open" if that's the case.

To start the game from scratch when you haven't saved any games yet, click on the life ring once to "light" it so you can access its menu options if needed (and your bag, ship map, etc. when on the ship). Then move around the apartment, clicking on various items to inspect them (the ship model, book, cabinets, newspaper, desk items...). Eventually you'll have to switch CD-ROMs, when prompted, and will be on the ship. Have fun and I hope this helped!

Back