Virtual Titanic

Hi. I am on E deck. I just wanted to know, what do I do with the ticket I just recieved through the email? Since I am new to the computer, do I download it or what? She told me I had to "show" it when I board. Right now, its just sitting in my inbox. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks. Alisa

Hey there,

I have really none idea were I have to play the game when it is so far. Do I have to start at the inventory page??? The crew message board is on a different site so...

BTW, Jason where do you find all those good ideas? I'm sure I will visit you aboard. I can't play poker, so maybe another game..? Maybe you could find that lost soul during the virtual voyage. I shall help you to search for it!
proud.gif

Regards,

Rolf
happy.gif

Barely any crew? Does this mean I have to pack a full picnic basket, prepared to eat in my cabin, serving myself? Who is going to make the beds every day, or press my tuxedo? And who is going to conduct the lifeboat drills?

Exactly my point. We are in desperate need of victualling crew and stewards etc to assist passengers on board. It is less than 1 month, we need a lot more crew!
Please, make it known, as the Titanic Voyage - 2001 may sink like the original if there are no crew!
Please.
Kimberley

OH NO!!! I just discovered this message board a few weeks ago and it seems that I missed the boat!
When is the next virtual voyage departing? I would like to book passeage.
David.

Yes- am still getting suggestive email from someone in Chile named Eduardo! A big red dot appears with "Spin" on it- am getting dizzy spinning after all this time. Count your blessing you missed this glorified chatroom.

Hi,
Yes, I know it didn't really work all to plan. I found that the ship was way too big, and people were wondering about all over the place! It was like the Mary Celeste!
However, I am trying to recify the situation, hopefully with a 3D Titanic next year. I have changed the site completely, it's all really revamped, and is now called 'TitanicSignatureVoyages' (TSV for short). Anyway, I have been really busy with exams and stuff, matter of fact I have one tomorrow, so haven't been able to keep up with everything here, and the voyage. Don't worry about this year, because I am sure for the 90th anniversary, it will be good. I know I really messed up this time but I won't next time, because I will have a full team behind me, the TSV group. By the way, if anyone wants to join this group, you can contact me or Mathew ([email protected]). Joining the group will mean that you help out in admin, the website design, advertising, etc, what you want to do really! At the moment, we are looking for someone that has extensive knowledge of the ship's interiors and cabins, plus someone who knows loads about web design.
The next voyage I think will be a lot more interesting, we are going to have people roleplaying important characters on the ship, plus lots of new things if we can get it!
See you all soon, megs sorry!
Kimberley

Shelley - I'll come clean, Edourdo is really my nom de plume. Chile - isn't that the place where the Andes hang out? As in "Where are the Andes"
to which one must reply "On the end of my armies!"
I am getting confused and posting to wrong threads - it's since I discovered that Cook is really my Grandfather!

Edourdo- mio caro! I'd know you anywhere! It's the curlylocks and all.. can't fool ME with that mostacchio machissmo! Kimberley- now I feel like a crumb-bun- didn'tknow it was YOU-The idea was GREAT and trying is the MAIN thing in life. Next year it will be perfect and we can all help a little.- We are grousing cause we all were SO excited about it!

Ever so often I come on here to read how I used to write when I was 15. Honestly, sometimes that surprises me. I was a pretty good writer!
Sometimes I tell the story of my Titanic website to my friends - how in the summer of 2000 I sat down on Windows 95 and created an entirely virtual Titanic, with every single room a webpage, and every single door a link. You could reserve a cabin, chat with your fellow passengers in public areas, have a profile, add friends and send DMs. And my friends go... uhhhh that sounds familiar....

Dammit.

Oh what could have been had I taken a few computer science courses.

I did some acting, some singing, ended up in Hollywood and now run a massive... online talent agency. And yes, I still love Titanic.

Just think it's funny how I at 15 got a cease and desist from Fox (for stealing their images LMAO, cos what teenager knows about copyright?) and had emails from people all over the world, and all before social media. I miss these days.

I hope everyone is doing ok. 2000 was a simpler time.

Back