3D Engine room

Can someone let me know how hard it would be to create a 3-D reciprocating and turbine room fully off of engine room plans on CAD software?

Is it possible to use CAD and get a good to great CGI look to the image ?

i started a Modell of the engine-room in 3d a few weeks. It isn't finshed, but i can shwo you :). But the most in this model is just phantasie. So i would be also thankful for detailed plans.

111615.jpg

Looks good. Im not sure if CAD would render the engine room in true photographic 3d style, but i was thinking more or less just a crude 3d blueprint basicly of the room that you can view from different angles maybe convert to different file to fill in or texture at a later date.

i downloaded a cad program and couldnt get it to load thought maybe the compute was on too long but it still wont so im downloading some others i found a 3d studio max download but the one i downloaded said it had a virus on it so still looking.

well i was looking at cad software, what i wanted to do was build a 3D model of the ship based off deck by deck but also have an external view, but the real reasion is for inspecting and examining in 3D space how its layed out, I downloaded a cad but it deals with homes nothing to create a ship and i couldnt figure out the cad software since it didnt have instructions

Back