Bigham's Finding Dorothy

It may not be the Cat's Meow to a lot of techies, but from what I've seen thus far, I wouldn't let that get in the way. So much...or perhaps better expressed as What Little...we know about the people on that ship is so tied up with Titanic herself that it's easy to forget that the people had lives which came befor it and went well beyond it. Some of them were quite remarkable too. Randy's work goes a long way towards filling in the gaps over one of the players who manages to be well known, yet in some respects, surprisingly obscure.

Unfortunately the book is very scarce, Jose. It was a limited edition and all 500 copies are now sold/donated, except for a mere 20 copies which will be on sale at the gift shop at the Titanic Museum in Branson, beginning with the grand opening weekend of April 7. Right now there are no plans to print another run. That may change but I doubt it. What’s out there now is likely all there’ll ever be. I wish I could help you. If we do print another edition, I’ll post that info here.

Back