Blueprints/Scale/3d Modeling

Hello,

I am wanting to build the titanic as my first model, but I am wondering How would I Take the Deck plans and have them scaled correctly, meaning I look at the files on this website and have downloaded them but well there differnt sizes and Widths and stuff Take for instance Deck B,C, are all at 2268x? meaning Deck B is 2268x262 But Deck C is 2268x249 But Deck C Was the full Length of the ship of 882'9" so why is Deck B at 2268x262 and Deck C is smaller at 2268x249, Could any 3d Modeler please help me out, I got some blueprints that I bought but well being at 3'x5' you just cant scan that huge of a paper to get the right dimensions heheheheheeh, Well you can but I don't have the scanner Can anyone Please Help me out this is my first project in Blender and well I love titanic been in love with it since I was 6 years old and I wanted to do something special for my First model,

Thanks,
BlenderDevil

BlenderDevil,

Would anyone know for chance if there are any actual renderings of the ship Blueprint Out there and that are available for download and are High Rez

Back