Girlfriend Kathleen Bex

I don’t have the faintest idea. I received this book as a gift from a friend. So I don’t know if it’s still available. But if you’re interested in buying this book, you can contact the Godalming museum in order to find further information.

I don’t have the faintest idea. I received this book as a gift from a friend. So I don’t know if it’s still available. But if you’re interested in buying this book, you can contact the Godalming museum in order to find further information.
Thank you for your quick reply :)
I’ve got a booklet from them, but it doesn’t mention anything about his personal life. Do you remember when approximately you got the book?

Thank you for your quick reply :)
I’ve got a booklet from them, but it doesn’t mention anything about his personal life. Do you remember when approximately you got the book?
You’re welcome
You’ve got the booklet “A Farncombe lad”? If you’re referring to this, yes there isn’t any mention of his personal life. As for my part, I was talking about another booklet that was available in the Godalming museum in 2012 for the centenary of the sinking. My friend bought this book back then and she sent it to me 3 years ago as a Christmas gift. I hope that I’ve helped you.

I’m now curious wherever it was common for a stewardess and a wireless operator to have a romantic connection… I remember Violet Jessop mentioned one couple in her book. Maybe people here know a bit more?

Well I’ve emailed the museum and they said they never had a book with that name.. that the only one they are aware of is the booklet. I’m just too curious about his love life haha the booklet sadly doesn’t say a word about it
That’s really strange. I’ll send you a photo from this booklet. So you can send it to the museum and ask them again about it.

Well I’ve emailed the museum and they said they never had a book with that name.. that the only one they are aware of is the booklet. I’m just too curious about his love life haha the booklet sadly doesn’t say a word about it

kathleen liliane bex married later .. merriet . i think from australia. she had a son.

Back