Nomadic Update

Messages now total 88. Continued efforts are working. I believe the National Maritime Museum has been contated and Maritime Matters by Erik Wood, so those two should bring in support. Then there are the society magazines due soon.

That is correct Mr. Chirnside I have sent a email to Mr. Krengo from Maritime Matters but I have yet to hear or check the website today to see if anything is there. I will also send something to the Irish Titanic Historical Society directly and I will let you know of any response I recieve. I also sent a letter via email to Mr. Hind and offered any assistance that my schedule would permit.

Erik

Mr. Chirnside,

Perhaps you could email me and we could get some kind of plan together to help save this. I just email Noel Ray from Irish Titanic Historical Society.

Erik

Erik,

I am sending an e-mail to you soon. Bit of trouble recently, once had to try 19 times to get an e-mail sent!

Messages now total 198. There are 33 on that petition. Not to mention the letters by post.

Best regards,

Mark.

Erik,

Did you get an e-mail? My account changed, accounting for my recent troubles, to a reliable version, but some messages were lost in the transfer.

Best regards,

Mark.

Mark,

I did not recieve your email. Did you get my message from another post about Maritime Matters. Martin Cox the publisher of the site offered his assitance and as put up the petition and a brienf story on the shipping news page of his website but offered to put addresses where letters of support could be sent. I have not heard back from ITS.

Erik

Back