The Silverthornes

Those people are mentioned in the Spencer Silverthorne death notice; Beloved husband of the late Gertrude O. Silverthorne. devoted father of Elizabeth S. De la Montanya and the late Spencer V. Silverthorne jr.. dear brother of Ernest V. Silverthorne, loving grandfather of Spencer Silverthorne 3d. John Roberts Silverthorne, Daniel Appel Silverthorne , Sheridan E. Cathies and Beverly A. Caties.
Service in Ferncliff Mausoleum Chapel Hartsdale N.Y.

Hi John Silverthorn do have any trace of the antecedents of Daniel Silverthorne going back to the 1850.He was the father of Spencer Victor Silverthorne,Titanic survivor.I am working on the family history,my full name is Sidney WILLIAM SILVERTHORNE Maxted located in ESSEX ENGLAND.Regards.
My name is Charles Edward Silverthorne Jr my Great Grandfather's name was Clyde E Silverthorne and my Great Grandmother's name was Bessie A Knox.
I was born in Chowan County on December 4th 1965 to Charles Edward Silverthorne Sr of Williamston NC and Charlotte Jean Dunford of Virginia Beach Virginia I don't know if I'm a relative or not so I just decided to send you my info for the record just in case.

Back