Titanic Game Actors

Hi
The thread for the Titanic:Adventure out of time is closed but i would really like some info if possible.
Someone said on one part of the thread that they saw pictures of the actual people who was computerised to play the characters in the game, it would be really great to see a photo of them in real life to see how realistic the game portrayed them.
Does anyone know of any Webpages that show some of the people like Biz Lyon for example who was computerised to play Lady Georgia Lambeth.

Gary, if you go into the folder for the game then click on the names of the individual threads you should find they are all still open for posting.

Hi Gary and Bob,

Thanks for mentioning this Gary. Actually, it was closed, but it's now re-opened for posting.

I've also moved this thread into here.

Thanks guys.
So? does anyone know if any photos of the real people exist anywhere?
It would be so cool to see if the game characters actually look like the actors.

Gary,

I meant to post this last night. A few years ago, Stuart Kelly posted a website on here which had a photo of what Biz Lyon actually looks like. Unfortunately, the link is now inactive and I've done a search on Google for any other sites, but no luck.

Having said that, Biz Lyon does look similar to Lady Georgia Lambeth.

FWIW, click HERE for the thread I'm referring to.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Interesting to see this topic revived. An afternoon's idle browsing in 2001 when I was out of work has come back to haunt me.

I emailed Abraxas talent about Biz Lyon and they told me she has retired or taken a break from acting but her sister Mary Ellen Lyon is still on their books and available for hire.
http://www.abraxastalent.com/abraxas/ClientDetails.aspx?ClientID=48

She looks a bit like Lady Georgia (especially the second photo), eh?

I remember on the Cyberflix message board for the game in the late 90s had a thread in which the game's creators said they recruited the actors from local theatre companies in Knoxville, Tennessee in 1995/6. Some of the game's creators appear in it as minor characters, for example the sailor with the goatee beard I think was one of the 3D animators.

"She looks a bit like Lady Georgia (especially the second photo), eh?"

Yes, she certainly does. I noticed quite a resemblance between her and her sister as well.

Thanks for posting the link.

It was gr8 to see Biz Lyon's sister, she does resemble some likeness to Lady Georgia.
Maybe someday i or someone will come across a real life photo of some of the other cast.

@ Stuart Kelly

I looked at the picture that you posted of Lady Georgia Lambeth, and the name of the man with her stood out to me, I looked at him closer and looked him up on imdb and you know I think its Max Seidleman the american business man!! It has to be, same name and it looks like him! Small world!

@ David Evans

That is indeed Max Seidelmann. His name is Tom Parkhill.

Also, for those interested, here's the man who played Colonel Zeitel. His name is William Benson.

I do have a photograph of Terry Sneed (Smethels) around somewhere, I'll have to find it.

You may also remember Eric Burns, the photographer who neglected his wife on their honeymoon to snap photographs.

Hey Erik, a photo of Terry Sneed would be fab to see (or any others for that matter!) I think it's so interesting seeing what they looked like compared to their character. Here's another pic that I found of Trask - Phil Campbell.

I also noticed that Charles Lambeth's (Joe Loesch) photo is now on imdb.com at:

Joe Loesch - IMDb

Back