I am utterly devastated and my heart is shattered. My worst fear was confirmed; what I originally thought had happened when I first heard the news, but still holding out hope that all five people would be safe and sound. The Titanic community, PH's family and the world as a whole has lost a man who was a warm, wonderful, dynamic, gentle soul. A naval pilot who achieved the rank of Commander, an explorer, a father, a grandfather; a legend in the Titanic community and the Director of Underwater Research for the E/M Group and RMS Titanic Inc., he was a man of many talents. Dubbed Mr. Titanic, PH's knowledge of the wrecksite was unparalleled. There will never be another great man who accomplished so much like my friend, Paul-Henry Nargeolet. He was truly one of a kind. I grew up watching him and quickly came to respect him, and someone who I always wanted to meet.

No doubt you have been reunited with your wife, Michele and good buddy George Tulloch, PH. Repose en paix mon ami tu vas beaucoup nous manquer et jamais oublié.

Back