2005 Cameron expedition

Remember the olden days when we used to talk constantly about the availability of this expedition becoming available on a DVD? Those were the days, weren't they? Now that Jim Cameron has moved on to making movies again, can we safely assume there will be no DVD available for this expedition? It's only been 4 years now.

The sad thing is there was a lot of great visual evidence collected on this expedition. Maybe they should bundle the episode with a few episodes of Mythbusters or Dirty Jobs to spark interest. Hmmm.

>>can we safely assume there will be no DVD available for this expedition?<<

2012 is right around the corner and I think we can expect a resurgance of interest then. If there is DVD in the can, this is when I expect it'll be released.

Well, 2012 was right around the corner! Here we are at 2012. I bought the new Titanic Blue Ray and noticed that in the couple of documentaries that came with, there was very little mention from Jim Cameron about the 2005 expedition. He talks alot about the 2001 expedition. I wonder if something broke down between the parties involved as far as rights to the footage goes...just curious.

I haven't been on this site in forever but watching the blue ray has gotten my Titanic interest going again. Hopefully this forum is as exciting as it used to be!

Back