Cameron's 2001 Expedition

Still interested in finding and watching it, lol.

When you watched it, it was when the site was still up, or somewhere else?
From what I remember it was live streamed on one of the channels like Discovery or Nat Geo at the time. But they had some technical difficulties like their data cable getting caught up in something for the live feed. It was hit or miss when they did it live. But I know they recorded it so I'm sure its out there somewhere. I'll poke around when I get time. Cheers.
P.S...came back and edited to add a link I found. Plus a link to this guy's channel. You've probably already found this but just in case. The thing I remember the most about it was how everybody was dejected when when the twin towers got hit and it put the whole expedition into a major slump.

EvhMLSpL0Do

Last edited:
From what I remember it was live streamed on one of the channels like Discovery or Nat Geo at the time. But they had some technical difficulties like their data cable getting caught up in something for the live feed. It was hit or miss when they did it live. But I know they recorded it so I'm sure its out there somewhere. I'll poke around when I get time. Cheers.
P.S...came back and edited to add a link I found. Plus a link to this guy's channel. You've probably already found this but just in case. The thing I remember the most about it was how everybody was dejected when when the twin towers got hit and it put the whole expedition into a major slump.
thanks Steven for the tip!
I have seen this guy yes. 9/11 put a slump into everyone :(

Back