New York Memorial for Walter Lord

Shelly. My words are inadequate but to say, that was absolutely beautiful! Thank you again for sharing a glimpse of this man. It was a fitting service!
Tearfully,
Colleen

If I wasn't pressed for time right now, I'd give it a look. Be assured that I will when I get home from work tonight. Thanks for putting all of this together Shelley!

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Shell,

These new pages on Walter are great. Thank you so much for sharing the day with us. Love the pics of Walter. And what a classy send off for a classy guy.

Randy

Shelley, I just finished reading that tribute. I'm glad that so many freinds turned up to bid Walter a fond farewell. I only wish there was a way we could sign something on-line to add our own thoughts and tributes. A Night To Remember is the first Titanic book I ever read and I've been hooked on the Titanic's story ever since.

Cordially,
Michael H. Standart

Michael-Am hoping more will find time to visit the memorial webpages (3 linked together) as I learned so many new things about Walter- things that made him even more special to me-and I believe will have the same effect on others. Am not sure how to add comments and tributes. I should be glad to compose a page of comments as a webpage to post and present if you care to send me your thoughts. You have no idea how much pleasure I get in making up pages for everyone- especially when it involves these woderful people I loved so much. It is a way of remembering and honoring them-and keeping their memory evergreeen. Email at Revdma@aol.com

Michael-Am hoping more will find time to visit the memorial webpages (3 linked together) as I learned so many new things about Walter- things that made him even more special to me-and I believe will have the same effect on others. Am not sure how to add comments and tributes. I should be glad to compose a page of comments as a webpage to post and present if you care to send me your thoughts. You have no idea how much pleasure I get in making up pages for everyone- especially when it involves these wonderful people I loved so much. It is a way of remembering and honoring them-and keeping their memory evergreeen. Email at Revdma@aol.com