Titanic Psychic Forewarnings of a Tragedy by Behe

And the unfortunate thing is that someone (with the initials CC) already has some incriminating photos of some of the men around here!

(Your 'payment' will be in the mail tomorrow, CC!)

Looks seaworthy and good for a few years yet, though rather broad in the beam and showing signs of poor maintenance - lots of cracks that shouldn't be there. Who is he, anyone we know?

Personally, I dare any of the men around here to garb themselves up in a corset...

Well, Titanic's history does have that cross-dressing male component, does it not? ;)

Now, who goes first? :D

Well, I'M certainly not wearing it!!!!! I'm not into cross-dressing!!!!

And George, what's on second is a llama wearing a tutu...strange enough?
happy.gif

(A little deconstruction of the Abbott and Costello routine...not witty, but still...).

Er, if I may be boringly on topic for a moment...

Thanks for the clarification, George. I was pretty sure your current work was as you've described above, rather than Forewarnings redux. And yup, these misunderstandings certainly do happen.

I recently picked up a copy of Lost at Sea: Ghost Ships and Other Mysteries (at last!). I'm quite enjoying it even though the section on the Blue Anchor Line's Waratah is reminding me of childhood nightmares brought on by Waratah's story (complete with the chap in the swirling cape) in an early grade reader. Unlike stories today that feature llamas in pyjamas, which brings me almost back to what the rest of you are discussing...

Cheers,
F
Not in a tutu, but considering a whip and chair (hint, hint)

Well, I FINALLY got a copy of this book. Why is it I get the odd stuff for presents?! (
wink.gif
)
The copy Robert was able to get came all the way from England, so if anyone is able to translate it for me, I'd appreciate it. :)

.......The book is a good one, George! Certainly needs to be a second addition.
Do you have a favorite story out of the book? The one I found most interesting was that of the dying little girl, and seeing Wally playing the violin.
sad.gif

Time to hide under the bed again! Maybe a Mt Dew will calm the nerves!

Back