Cameron's Titanic Explorer

So some of us might remember this 3-cd epic from around 98, it is 3 hours of footage of the film and pictures with around 4 hours of text and info. This full set has never been show on internet yet, which is a shame. Well its obvious that its full of 90's false facts the truth is is that there are scenes from the 97 film iv never seen in any dvd or Blue-ray release. I will be compiling these raw footage i ripped from the disk, it really is amazing how many shots that are not available anywhere
Here is a taste
Image32.jpg
Image33.jpg
Image34.jpg
Image35.jpg
Image36.jpg
Image37.jpg

You can also find bits and pieces in the different trailers as well in his "Last Mysteries of the Titanic".
(It worked on my win XP, not sure about windows 7, haven't try it yet.)

So uploaded the other parts and Paramount blocked them due to "copyright's"
Was wondering if anyone here would still want to see them? il just hide the videos and just put a link here

So uploaded the other parts and Paramount blocked them due to "copyright's"
Was wondering if anyone here would still want to see them? il just hide the videos and just put a link here
Which is why it's hard to make even fair use footage of the films for parody or commentary footage. Fox/Paramount simply does not respect such exception and would block footage sans prejudice.

Try uploading it on Vimeo or Dailymotion. Did that when some of my Titanic parodies were flagged even though they only used a minute from a three hour film. :/

Back