Cameron's Titanic Explorer

I read something about a titanic explorer? I was wondering what the was and the relation of that and the extra deleted scenes? how do u access it? ty

[Moderator's note: This post was in another thread started today, but has been moved to the pre-existing one on the same subject. JDT]

Hello Edward,

James Cameron's Titanic Explorer is an interactive CD-ROM. You can tour various parts of the ship, watch the deleted scenes from the movie, access the passenger and crew lists, watch a simulation of Titanic sink and much more.

For more information, see the above posts and the other threads in this subtopic.

Hope this helps.

[Moderator's Note: The "other threads" Jason referred to have all been merged to become this one. MAB]

Hi

Just bought JCTE and having problems running it.
I have XP Pro and the latest version of QT.
Whener i try and run it a small window appears that says
112435.jpg

Any idea why?

Thanx

[Moderator's note: This post was in another thread started today, but has been moved to the pre-existing one addressing the same subject. JDT]

Darn it...now you guys have me convinced that my stupid gateway that constantly acts up will never run this program...

Why did I buy this....yet another coaster...sigh...

Does anyone else here have this? It just came today from an Amazon order and it is a must-have. It contains oodles of unused footage from the film, thorough timelines, narratives, testimonies, passenger and crew bios....everything! And if it makes any difference to some, Jack and Rose are nowhere to be seen. Cameron tells only the real stories here. I highly recommend!

[Moderator's Note: This message, originally a separate thread, has been moved to this pre-existing thread addressing the same subject. MAB]

I also have this game as well. Still in my box. Very extensive and informative.

Huh. Wonder if it'd work on my Windows 7? Going to have to try that sometime. Anyone here with Windows 7 who has tried? Did it work?

I also have this game as well. Still in my box. Very extensive and informative.

Huh. Wonder if it'd work on my Windows 7? Going to have to try that sometime. Anyone here with Windows 7 who has tried? Did it work?

I tried. No luck. I think it required something I don't have the resources or means to do, or is simply too old for the W7 system.

I've tried it as well and it did not work for me. As Brad said, I believe the software is too old for Windows 7.

It's a shame, as I enjoyed going through it all including a tour of the ship.

I got it when I had W98 and it worked fine. Failed with Windows 2000 and XP and while i have not tried it with 7, I do not expect it to work.

I also think that it is very informative. I wonder why they did not bring out a suitably upgraded DVD-rom version for the centennial.

Back